Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion sing Serbian starlet Bojan Radulovic

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
[tweet]1088059850775584768[/tweet]

We've recalled him from his loan. Looks like he played 8 times for them but only started twice. Scored once, against CD Castellón back in September.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There was an article on their website in September in which he said (according to google translate) "....because things did not go as expected in England. I had this opportunity and I did not hesitate".

Not sure exactly what he meant by that; he only signed on January 31 2018 and didn't actually come to England until March. He joined RCD Espanyol B on loan in August, so he was barely in the country long enough for things to "not go as expected" !

Wonder if he will return here, or go out on another loan?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Now in negotiations with the second biggest club in Sweden, AIK. They are in deep shit and I'm sure he would get to play a lot.

Will be interesting to see how that turns out.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Now in negotiations with the second biggest club in Sweden, AIK. They are in deep shit and I'm sure he would get to play a lot.

Will be interesting to see how that turns out.

I see he has now signed - Bojan Radulovic Samoukovic till AIK Fotboll

On instagram he has posted pics of his signing along with what I assume is a pic of him as a young lad wearing the AIK shirt, with the text "Never stop dreaming.".

Seems a bit random that a Spanish Serb/Bosnian would be an AIK fan in his youth. Any idea why he might have been a fan back in the day, [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have we sold him ? What fee ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I see he has now signed - Bojan Radulovic Samoukovic till AIK Fotboll

On instagram he has posted pics of his signing along with what I assume is a pic of him as a young lad wearing the AIK shirt, with the text "Never stop dreaming.".

Seems a bit random that a Spanish Serb/Bosnian would be an AIK fan in his youth. Any idea why he might have been a fan back in the day, [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

A lot of ex Yugoslavian players who fled the wars ended up in Sweden and one of the prolific ones was Serb/Bosnian Nebojsa Novakovic who played for AIK and scored against Barcelona in 1999. Wouldnt be surprised if it got a bit of hype in among serbo-bosnians back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-UOw6Z7zIs

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A lot of ex Yugoslavian players who fled the wars ended up in Sweden and one of the prolific ones was Serb/Bosnian Nebojsa Novakovic who played for AIK and scored against Barcelona in 1999. Wouldnt be surprised if it got a bit of hype in among serbo-bosnians back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-UOw6Z7zIs

Makes sense - thanks [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Random Radulovic update: played in AIKs friendly against Örebro yesterday as part of the usual five month Swedish preseason and scored his two first goals and getting a lot of praise from the manager. In the best of worlds he'll get to score in front of 55 000 AIK fans at some point this season. Should have a decent chance to become more successful than some other Brighton rejects that ended up in Sweden (like Nzuzi Toki and Abdul Razak).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Scored his first Allsvenskan goal last week, and today he scored his another one (his first at home in front of AIK fans).

Decent header:

https://streamable.com/obkaqr

Honestly looks like he could turn into a pretty good player, from what I've seen. Sign him up.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Random Radulovic update: played in AIKs friendly against Örebro yesterday as part of the usual five month Swedish preseason and scored his two first goals and getting a lot of praise from the manager. In the best of worlds he'll get to score in front of 55 000 AIK fans at some point this season. Should have a decent chance to become more successful than some other Brighton rejects that ended up in Sweden (like Nzuzi Toki and Abdul Razak).

Razak was only in loan to us as I recall (?from Man City), one MoM performance then a non-event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here