NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
5c0f7845f3470c3d3c0082ec2f063c41.jpg

https://twitter.com/matthughestimes/status/959118861449814016

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I always liked the Palace Academy film franchise. Hightower and that guy who did the sound effects with his voice were my favourites. And the one with the high-pitched voice who kept diving...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Same as with rape cases, I still find it incredible that an ALLEGATION can lead to you being publically named and shamed before there's even been an attempt at an investigation, let alone a prosecution.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where as West Ham's recruitment won't be holidaying in Africa any time soon:-

West Ham suspend Tony Henry over claims of club policy against signing Africans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42898043

West Ham have suspended director of player recruitment Tony Henry over claims he said the club would not sign any more African players.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Should this thread be locked ? Just in case , bozza ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good call, let’s not get ahead of ourselves despite being Palace, there should be no triumphant glee in sexual abuse accusations no matter who is accused or gender.

If this was a report/case against one of our employees, the scumbags on BBS would have been all over it like a rash.

"Alleged" is the important bit of detail that most Brighton supporters can grasp.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Should this thread be locked ? Just in case , bozza ?

Probably with you on this one. Wow guy has a shower, horrid that it gets publicises if no charges, heck I shared a bed with my young step daughter doesnt mean I have done anything illicit or ever would

I hate this crap, find the man guilty before his name comes out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If this was a report/case against one of our employees, the scumbags on BBS would have been all over it like a rash.

"Alleged" is the important bit of detail that most Brighton supporters can grasp.
Surely they'll all be piling over to this thread to express their opinions ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Apparently,he showered in the same shower room as the under 18 team at an away ground that had no seperate facilities for coaches/managers.

I wonder how the Forces are going to provide seperate bathroom facilities for each age group of serving personnel.

I can't see anything in this, but, cos he's Palace, im glad i don't have to share a toilet with him.:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

I like the bit when the hooker hides under the podium.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
1) Did he shit on the floor - No
2) Did he need a shower - Yes he is from Croydon, **** yes he needs a shower
3) Has he commited an offence - unlikely but lets presume he did cos yeah whatever
4) Should his name be villified without any charge and crime and branded as some kind of paedo. No No and thrice ****ing no

Show me a Croydon caravan with a shower. I assume and hope he didnt do anything wrong, hope I am correct. How can names get released before a conviction never min a charge, all I can see wrong at the moment is he is Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here