Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Seems to me the club turned the table on those who didn't bother with the 3rd round and have managed to sell the less desirable areas to fans like me who wouldn't take a chance on the other areas opening. Now the majority of seats left are of probably the most desirable and should all be snapped up quickly. Good business plan or bad judgement?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Seems to me the club turned the table on those who didn't bother with the 3rd round and have managed to sell the less desirable areas to fans like me who wouldn't take a chance on the other areas opening. Now the majority of seats left are of probably the most desirable and should all be snapped up quickly. Good business plan or bad judgement?

These are all clear view seats with no obstructions against Coventry City....COVENTRY CITY. Perspective and reality are paramount. Go to QPR in a promotion battle and the view is obscured by a roof and a post. Deal with it.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
These are all clear view seats with no obstructions against Coventry City....COVENTRY CITY. Perspective and reality are paramount. Go to QPR in a promotion battle and the view is obscured by a roof and a post. Deal with it.

I was not criticising the seats or view? Just stating my opinion that the seats mainly left unsold in the recent past for the less desirable games have been snapped up first and now the club are able to sell areas which historically are the sold out first.
There was no intention to critique, just asking if it was good planning or poor judgement? As for dealing with it ??????

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Anyone buying the stat from the club that 60% of people going so far are first time attendees to the Amex this season?

If true that’s seriously impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Anyone buying the stat from the club that 60% of people going so far are first time attendees to the Amex this season?

Hadn't seen that, truly impressive and augers well for the future, our fortunes just get better.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not at all, no. Anyone that's unallocated in a STH + X tickets purchase could be anyone, and some will be STHs themselves.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

No. It’s clearly nonsense. They’ve no idea who many of the tickets have been bought for.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What, and miss out on the loyalty points ?? Imagine vast majority of STHs will have assigned their seats......

A harvest festival for which all the season ticket holders I bought for were signed up to.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No. It’s clearly nonsense. They’ve no idea who many of the tickets have been bought for.

That’s what I thought. Very odd comment from the club!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here