Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've Just Had A Phone Call From David Bellotti

el punal

Seriously! The phone just rang and this poor bloke introduces himself as David Bellotti doing a market research survey on rail travel.

My immediate response to him was, was he winding me up? No, not at all he replies. So I asked him whether he has heard of his infamous namesake of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club? No, never, was the answer. Google him, I advised Bellotti Mark II, and then you'll understand why, I, as a Brighton fan, was aghast at the mention of our nefarious villain.

By the way, I declined to do the interview but I am concerned that this poor bloke will find out what the Evil One was all about and will be having recurring nightmares for weeks.

P.S. Before any bugger does it - Cool Story Bro! :drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cool story, bro. :thumbsup:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Seriously! The phone just rang and this poor bloke introduces himself as David Bellotti doing a market research survey on rail travel.

My immediate response to him was, was he winding me up? No, not at all he replies. So I asked him whether he has heard of his infamous namesake of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club? No, never, was the answer. Google him, I advised Bellotti Mark II, and then you'll understand why, I, as a Brighton fan, was aghast at the mention of our nefarious villain.

By the way, I declined to do the interview but I am concerned that this poor bloke will find out what the Evil One was all about and will be having recurring nightmares for weeks.

What a load of b**locks and bullshite, still Cool wankpot Story Bro!

No one gives a f**k..:wanker:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

That's the equivalent to seeing a dead crow on a road

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everyone's a bit touchy today.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Heard from a very reliable divine source that Bellotti isn't having a very nice afterlife. What goes around comes around. He now lives as a ghost trapped inside of TK Max in the goldstone retail park for eternity. Bill Archer is going to get it even worse....Toys r Us.

God works in mysterious ways.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here