Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to the lad...

hemed.png

https://twitter.com/tomerhemed10/status/958345682661904384

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Like how he's still included #Together. This guy knows what it means to play for our club and what we're about, embodies the type of personality we need here

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I admire Tomer. Everything about him is at the very highest level, apart from his ability.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A bit of healthy competition never hurt anyone.

Get on with it Tomer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I really hope he sticks around. For AGES lots of people have been saying the team needs more strikerS (plural). So what would be the point in bringing in two and then shipping one of the existing ones out. Form, injuries, bookings all sorts of things come into play. I'd say it's too much of a risk getting shot of him now, when he COULD be the one to score vital goals between now and May.

I love the guy – great commitment and passion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good man. *Twitter LIKE*.

Not going anywhere tomorrow, is he ?

Although I'm sure there will be plenty of loan enquiries from the Championship late in the day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really hope he sticks around. For AGES lots of people have been saying the team needs more strikerS (plural). So what would be the point in bringing in two and then shipping one of the existing ones out. Form, injuries, bookings all sorts of things come into play. I'd say it's too much of a risk getting shot of him now, when he COULD be the one to score vital goals between now and May.

I love the guy – great commitment and passion.

I'm not convinced many think he SHOULD go - more that he's the sort of player who desperately wants to play football so might want a short term loan to get games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here