Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brendan Cole has been fired from Strickly come dance!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I'm sure I speak for everyone on NSC when I say, what the hell are the BBC playing at? The feeling is much the same as when Wolf was fired from Gladiators! Empty, loss and slight nausea! Sure he had an eye for the ladies but when you have that all round package wouldn't you! As he (Brendan) says everything is emotional and raw at the moment; (me) I'm sure after a week or so when the grief and anger will start to go a more balanced view will ensue! I know its just a dream but if they can get Darren Day on board I may be able to return to the programme.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who is Brendan Cole and what is Strictly Come Dance, I never have.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all going a bit Eurovision. First Brucey, then Len, now Brendan. He'll probably be replaced by some young Eastern European, bare-chested twenty-something for the housewives and poofters to cream themselves over.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's all going a bit Eurovision. First Brucey, then Len, now Brendan. He'll probably be replaced by some young Eastern European, bare-chested twenty-something for the housewives and poofters to cream themselves over.

Indeed. Many of the professionals come and go season on season anyway. Just that Kiwi Brendan was one of the longest serving ones. Never mind you can still rely on good old Anton, and Kevin from Grimsby no doubt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brendan Cole is arguably the most famous NZ in the Northern hemisphere!

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

Jonah Lomu.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brendan Cole is arguably the most famous NZ in the Northern hemisphere!

Can you think of one NZ who has accomplished more through his exploits and shear strength of personality?

Er. Yes.............. Sir Edmund Hillary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here