Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw mistake - possible re-draw?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was very pleased with our 5th round cup draw but am worried they may have to do it again due to an error...?

I definitely did not see them draw out Champions League chasing 2010 franchise club ‘Crystal Palace FC’ - must have been an error... worried :(

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was very pleased with our 5th round cup draw but am worried they may have to do it again due to an error...?

I definitely did not see them draw out Champions League chasing 2010 franchise club ‘Crystal Palace FC’ - must have been an error... worried :(

Concentrating on the league, been there done it, did the dance etc etc

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IMG_1024.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tin foil FA Cups in the crowd is a BRILLIANT tradition. I never want to see that die out, no problem with that at all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You gotta problem with that ?

Tin foil FA Cups in the crowd is a BRILLIANT tradition. I never want to see that die out, no problem with that at all.

Thinking the same. Is he highlighting the fact that a bunch of Asians are seen at the Amex or have i got that wrong ?

I think we all thought the same. Such a shame as doogle has let himself down here in a big way.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Double post

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He is a she. A bitter one at that. Always one of the first to poke her head up after regular long disappearing acts of most pikeys on here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I do, looks like the 2nd from left has a half and half scarf.

If the pic is from this season, the only FA Cup games we been in were at home to Palace and away to Boro (who have red seats). Surely we never had half and half scarves with Palace on em?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Tin foil is always more classy than TIN POT !

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Far too much being read into this IMHO.
To me it looks like he is showing Brighton supporters who want to win the FA cup, so have made their own effigy of it.
Wasn't looking to see what others decided to see, depends on your agenda I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here