Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is that it (signings)?

Is that it (signings)?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have the recruitment team turned the lights off and left the building?

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
I wouldn't be surprised if we bought in another winger tbh. With Knocky, March and Jose all being inconsistent a 4th option would shake things up a bit.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon :

- Goldson out ( loan ), central defender in.

- Hemed out ( loan ), midfielder in.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
We need one more - a CM that can play the Groß role if need be, mostly for depth as we currently only have 3 CMs for 2 positions and no Groß cover with Brown being sent back.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Has that centre in lancing actually produced anything yet? Would tony have been better off using the money spent on building the facility on some quality players...?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Has that centre in lancing actually produced anything yet? Would tony have been better off using the money spent on building the facility on some quality players...?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Ben White would be capable for us if we end up back in the Championship I reckon, Walton as well. Molumby has a bright future ahead of him

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have the recruitment team turned the lights off and left the building?

After battling to get the latest singing nobody could resent them going off on holiday a few days early.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After battling to get the latest singing nobody could resent them going off on holiday a few days early.

Great point. If the Winstanley's and Barber's are now holidaying in the Alps or warm somewhere, they bloody well deserve it after 2 good signings and no doubt a stressful last 9 months. Everyone deserves a break.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great point. If the Winstanley's and Barber's are now holidaying in the Alps or warm somewhere, they bloody well deserve it after 2 good signings and no doubt a stressful last 9 months. Everyone deserves a break.

They must have used every trick in the book to get Leo's signature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here