Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] When is the undercard realsed for a boxing match?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
How long before the bout starts does the undercard get revealed, usually? I managed to get tickets to an upcoming event...

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
A good site to look at is BoxRec they will have undercard details pretty much as they are announced.

Which fight are you going to?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Unfortunately with AJ they don’t need a decent undercard. If you’re lucky maybe Kate Taylor, Benn Jnr, and that’s if you’re lucky.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I've heard about this fight maybe being lined up:

David Price has accepted an offer to fight Alexander Povetkin on the undercard for Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker

One to look forward too if it is true?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I've heard about this fight maybe being lined up:

David Price has accepted an offer to fight Alexander Povetkin on the undercard for Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker

One to look forward too if it is true?

Price would get annihilated, for someone who showed huge promise his career is at rock bottom. No chin, no stamina he has no chance against Povetkin.

Generally the bigger the event the worse the undercard is, I wouldn't imagine Hearn will waste big fights on this one as the fight already sells itself. You may however see some decent prospects for the TV exposure.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Price would get annihilated, for someone who showed huge promise his career is at rock bottom. No chin, no stamina he has no chance against Povetkin.

Generally the bigger the event the worse the undercard is, I wouldn't imagine Hearn will waste big fights on this one as the fight already sells itself. You may however see some decent prospects for the TV exposure.

I wonder why Price accepted the fight Then! Though no word from the Russian

Also, Hearn has offered the fight to Dereck Chisora against the Russian

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
One final pay day I'd imagine or a shock win would probably catapult him to a fight with Tyson Fury and his biggest pay day to date.

Ah true, In case you didn't get the edited message..

Dereck Chisora has also been offered the fight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here