Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Davie Selke

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sauce: http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/tra...uld-return-to-the-premier-league-with-chelsea

10.07 GMT: Brighton are eyeing a move for Hertha Berlin striker Davie Selke, who has also been linked with Stoke and Newcastle, sources close to the club have confirmed to ESPN FC.

Also:
4.29 GMT: Atletico Madrid winger Nicolas Gaitan has rejected the chance to join Swansea, claims Spanish outlet AS. The Argentine had reportedly been offered £120,000 a week by the Premier League basement boys.

:eek:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we're going for big Germans I still want Niclas 'Shepherd & Dog' Füllkrug, playing for Hannover

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let me guess, quite slow? Will fit in well, we only have three slow strikers at the moment.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps Hertha Tubthumper could put in the good word!:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
4.29 GMT: Atletico Madrid winger Nicolas Gaitan has rejected the chance to join Swansea, claims Spanish outlet AS. The Argentine had reportedly been offered £120,000 a week by the Premier League basement boys.

:eek:
Same on Wales Online (maybe the same source). Mental. Swansea have been in the PL a good while and are prepared to pay to stay there. It's going to be a tough few months.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Same on Wales Online (maybe the same source). Mental. Swansea have been in the PL a good while and are prepared to pay to stay there. It's going to be a tough few months.

Struggling clubs will break the bank to try and stay up. Bound to be quite a lot of activity on Wednesday ( thought they were going to do something about having the deadline day on matchdays )

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
This guy is very good, one of the few names linked I've actually watched.

Would massively improve Toon and Stoke, and for that reason alone we should try and get him for ourselves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here