Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Ulloa song thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So I think we all agree we need to change the last line. There’s been multiple suggestions but I think most liked the ‘and we can’t remeber what we sang before!’ Line. Surely NSC is the place to ‘officially’ change it so we all sing the same thing...

So it looks like:

Who’s that man from Argentina?
Who’s that man we all adore?
Leonardo is his name
And he scores a goal a game
And we can’t remember what we sang before!

Everyone good with this? (I was gonna do a poll but can’t be bothered now!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Works for me.

You try it. I'll hold your coat.

Already belted it out once this morning and it sounded great. [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] all great leaders make decisions and I’ve spoken for NSC and am officially the Ulloa song police. Otherwise nothing gets done and people keep posting largely shit suggestions or try to be funny. This is the final word Trig, I have self promoted myself to be in charge :wave:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
So I think we all agree we need to change the last line. There’s been multiple suggestions but I think most liked the ‘and we can’t remeber what we sang before!’ Line. Surely NSC is the place to ‘officially’ change it so we all sing the same thing...

So it looks like:

Leonardo is his name

Whats the point in this thread then.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

So it looks like:

Leonardo is his name

Works for me.

Wherever possible, chants should be amusing and this line is funnier than any other suggestions so far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon most will sing the old version. then about 4 different versions will be sung and everyone will just sing what they want.

Which is the whole point of this thread (so everyone sings the same thing or it sounds shiiiiiiit!)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We definitely need to get something out there before Wednesday - if enough people are aware of an alternative then it might stick.

If not then everyone will sing the Murray version because that's what they know.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
“And we don’t need a striker anymore” is probably a better option, or “we don’t hate Murray anymore”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yeah, go for it.
Think another song for Leo which incorporates something about him winning the Premier League might be a nice touch ...

Oh Leonardo's magic
He wears a magic hat
He won the league with Leicester
But now it's just a stat
He scores goals with his left foot
He scores goals with his right
He's back now at the Albion, so we'll sing this song all night ....
Oh etc

Who's got me coat? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We definitely need to get something out there before Wednesday - if enough people are aware of an alternative then it might stick.

If not then everyone will sing the Murray version because that's what they know.

Exactly why I’m doing this :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. "And he scores a goal a game" - not going to happen, he's 31 and in the Prem, not 27 and in the Championship.
2. " And we can’t remember what we sang before!" - it will be funny for two hours, then cringeworthy thereafter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here