Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloa vs Mitrovic

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Personally I'm delighted we have signed Ulloa instead of Mitrovic. We often deployed him as a loan striker and he scored plenty of goals.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Personally I'm delighted we have signed Ulloa instead of Mitrovic. We often deployed him as a loan striker and he scored plenty of goals.

Actually, this'll be the first time we deploy him as a loan striker.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

Agree, also an upgrade on Hemed ( sorry Tomer ) and haven't broke the bank to get him in.....what's not to like :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Actually, this'll be the first time we deploy him as a loan striker.

Who was upfront with Ulloa ?

CMS was largely out of the side by then and Barnes played wide in a 3 with him... he never really had a Baldock/Locadia type floating around him... although my memory is rubbish.

I often recall Ulloa being ridiculously isolated up front more so than anyone else.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

CMS was largely out of the side by then and Barnes played wide in a 3 with him... he never really had a Baldock/Locadia type floating around him... although my memory is rubbish.

I often recall Ulloa being ridiculously isolated up front more so than anyone else.

loan striker.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
A good thing

If, IF we can start putting crosses in ..... perhaps time for Skalak?

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
A good thing

If, IF we can start putting crosses in ..... perhaps time for Skalak?

No space for him in the squad unfortunately if we plan on signing anyone else, we need 8 HGP and with Sidwell now not in the frame we are bang on the limit of 8 players. Skalak would have to be the casualty, Rosenior can't go as he is a HGP and there's no one else I'd leave out of the squad apart from Hemed if that now means he has no future here

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

This, in his last game away a Derby, felt sorry for him, totally isolated on his own and diddly squat service

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Leo’s a lot less likely to get sent off on his (second) debut ... so probably going to be more useful than Mitrovic short term.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here