Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts girls face axe

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Look, if you miss them so much why don't you get your daughters and wives and granddaughters and get them in to some bikinis and basques and take them down to your local pub on darts night and they can hang around by the board. When they come out you and your mates and strangers at the bar can wolf whistle and cheer as your daughter sticks her arse out for the baying locals. Sounds alright doesn't it.

Or you could simply decide not to, just like Barry Hearn has done. Sorry to break it to you folks, there ain't gonna be a referendum on every single decision from now on.

They seem to be quite content here :-

[yt]bci0hyiiMrw[/YT]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Darts girls face axe? Goodness me! The arrows are bad enough without some bloke's big chopper coming their way. :eek:

If these girls do get the axe then as a qualified medical man I'm be happy to tend to their axe wounds.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They seem to be quite content here :-

[yt]bci0hyiiMrw[/YT]

I'm sure they are. If they like it and know what they are getting in to, I say go for it. Barry Hearn thinks it's outdated and has got rid. They enjoy their work so they've should seek similar employment elsewhere. As I said , no problem with the girls I'm just amused at the blokes who seem so outraged over it all.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sure they are. If they like it and know what they are getting in to, I say go for it. Barry Hearn thinks it's outdated and has got rid. They enjoy their work so they've should seek similar employment elsewhere. As I said , no problem with the girls I'm just amused at the blokes who seem so outraged over it all.

You do seem to be getting in quite a lather over it all

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Apparrently a compromise will be reached whereby the girls will match the physique of the sportsmen they are introducing.

These have been chosen for the darts.

1281.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Look, if you miss them so much why don't you get your daughters and wives and granddaughters and get them in to some bikinis and basques and take them down to your local pub on darts night and they can hang around by the board. When they come out you and your mates and strangers at the bar can wolf whistle and cheer as your daughter sticks her arse out for the baying locals. Sounds alright doesn't it.

Or you could simply decide not to, just like Barry Hearn has done. Sorry to break it to you folks, there ain't gonna be a referendum on every single decision from now on.

Exactly. Or why don't we have darts boys as well as darts girls to even things up a bit? You could have one of each, male and female, walking each dart player out. I'm sure all the heterosexual males on here are comfortable enough in their own sexuality not to get hot under the collar about a few buff blokes in tight tops and shorts earning a bit of money out of it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
NSC's Moral Crusader

I like tits and pretty girls as much as anyone, I just can't get myself worked up over this. I can only suggest some of you go out and get laid then you might not get so outraged that you can't ogle birds on telly at 3 in the afternoon on a weekday :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Exactly. Or why don't we have darts boys as well as darts girls to even things up a bit? You could have one of each, male and female, walking each dart player out. I'm sure all the heterosexual males on here are comfortable enough in their own sexuality not to get hot under the collar about a few buff blokes in tight tops and shorts.

Exactly. And having been to a few darts events in my time I know there plenty of 50 year old council estate women attending who
Would go bonkers for a bloke in a posing pouch.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like tits and pretty girls as much as anyone, I just can't get myself worked up over this. I can only suggest some of you go out and get laid then you might not get so outraged that you can't ogle birds on telly at 3 in the afternoon on a weekday :lolol:

The irony old boy seems to be you are the one who is getting worked up over it

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The irony old boy seems to be you are the one who is getting worked up over it

Yes, you said before. I saw it the first time, nobody reponded then either so I guess you felt the need to say it again on the new page. Very good.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I think someone hacked your account and has been posting in your name in another thread.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Exactly. Or why don't we have darts boys as well as darts girls to even things up a bit? You could have one of each, male and female, walking each dart player out. I'm sure all the heterosexual males on here are comfortable enough in their own sexuality not to get hot under the collar about a few buff blokes in tight tops and shorts earning a bit of money out of it.

Bit over the top there.The gay females would surely be watching the ladies,so for the gay men about 1.5 % mince-ons,as a fair reflection of the population.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bit over the top there.The gay females would surely be watching the ladies,so for the gay men about 1.5 % mince-ons,as a fair reflection of the population.

As a heterosexual male who can still appreciate a nice bit of cock (and I'm not alone) 1.5% is far from a fair reflection.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Ultimately the only people really losing out are the women who no longer have the same job opportunities and earning potential.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ultimately the only people really losing out are the women who no longer have the same job opportunities and earning potential.

Being outraged at every bloody thing. UK 2018

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here