Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Garage Roof / Door Replacement

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Alright?

I've decided the time has come and my garage roof and door both need replacing.

Its just a normal single car garage although, of course, it never actually has a car in there - just piles of utter crap, some tools that I pretend i use and a lawnmower

Anyone had these done recently and have knowledge of the sort of price I'm looking at?

I have a 'target' amount in my head by I'm fully expecting to double that and then maybe add on another 75%. :ffsparr:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Alright?

I've decided the time has come and my garage roof and door both need replacing.

Its just a normal single car garage although, of course, it never actually has a car in there - just piles of utter crap, some tools that I pretend i use and a lawnmower

Anyone had these done recently and have knowledge of the sort of price I'm looking at?

I have a 'target' amount in my head by I'm fully expecting to double that and then maybe add on another 75%. :ffsparr:
measure up will give you a quote look and see if boarding is ok cheers steve

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Asking for trouble buying those doors. Get a lot of customers asking us to fit them after they have bought them but we won't fit them now.
Panels look nice but are flimsy and the running gear putting it plainly are rubbish.Cheap components used.
They last 3 years max, ok if your selling up or renovating to sell on but not for keeping.

For the roof, do you want a conventional timber / felt roof or composite insulated one?
for the latter these are good.
http://www.icroofing.co.uk/

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here