Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] AFC Wimbledon- MK Dons

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pleasing to see AFC Wimbledon climbing towards mid table as MK slip into the relegation zone.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I didn’t follow the events closely enough to understand how Wimbledon was hijacked by MK, but it seems
to have been against the spirit if not the letter of the rules of the Football authorities.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent .

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great to see that, thanks to their draw at Donny tonight, AFC Wimbledon will play in a higher division than Franchise FC Dongs next season.

Revenge a dish best served cold and all that.:)

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
6790E3F7-2902-4DED-9FB8-541AE8518C17.jpeg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yep! Well done AFC Wimbledon. All is now right in the world.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
First match I was taken to was at Plough Lane when Wimbledon were in the Southern League and that was many many moons ago!. Great to see them stay in league one and on the way to getting a new ground!

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
No f..k em, remember 2002 when at the greyhound Derby final came around with their buckets collecting money to start a new Wimbledon. I threw a score in. Never would have done it if I knew what would happen in the future. The old ground stood derelict for years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No f..k em, remember 2002 when at the greyhound Derby final came around with their buckets collecting money to start a new Wimbledon. I threw a score in. Never would have done it if I knew what would happen in the future. The old ground stood derelict for years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm never gonna become an AFC Wimbledon fan, but quite looking forward to the near stadium because it's just a bus ride away.

Quite fancy doing the odd mid week game.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I could not give a flying **** about AFC Wimbledon, I disliked the original Wimbledon and these new lot are even more annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here