Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rosenior

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
One of my all time favourite players alongside Caldy. Great team member and it was good to see him as captain yesterday. I’m sure that behind the scenes he’s a big influence on team spirit. Sad to see him comment on how hard it has been for him not to play. As the pressure grows and games get tougher coukd there still be a role for him in the team?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
One of my all time favourite players alongside Caldy. Great team member and it was good to see him as captain yesterday. I’m sure that behind the scenes he’s a big influence on team spirit. Sad to see him comment on how hard it has been for him not to play. As the pressure grows and games get tougher coukd there still be a role for him in the team?
I'm surprised a few of our fringe players haven't had the odd game or sub appearance just to offer something different than expected by the opposition, and yes, that includes Skalak.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

Lovely bloke and a great squad member. Understandably, there are a few in our squad who are top Championship players, but who come up a little bit short in the premier league. I suspect this is what Liam found when he went up will Hull and maybe Knockhaert with Leicester.

If Liam gets the chance, he is one of those who might just turn out to be a top manager one day. Many of us would love to see that happen.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
If Liam gets the chance, he is one of those who might just turn out to be a top manager one day. Many of us would love to see that happen.

Yes agreed. He has the right qualities to make it. Top bloke all round and I'm sure he's earned the capacity through his behind the scenes workat training etc..

He came to my daughters school last year on the Anti Racism campaign and was great.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
A very articulate man who writes an interesting column each week in Guardian

Comes across as a man with great values

Would love to see him do well in coaching/management

What a great guy. I think he would suit the 3-5-2 formation. He was great at right midfield. He's good going forward, and knows his defensive responsibilities. I would have liked to have seen him get a chance in that formation.

What i like most about him, is his dedication to the club, and his ability to fit in anywhere. Hughton knows he is a great back-up player to have in the squad, as he can play in so many positions.

I can see him doing well in management when he decides to stop playing. I think Hughton recognises that too, and maybe sees him as a future coach for us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here