Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Something to read whilst I’m on the shitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think you're probably right but I think you're a ****
      Absolutely spot on! Although my wife reckons I'm a complete dick. Choices! Choices!

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AicXiTN.gif 
Views:	274 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	93542
      Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .
      Members

7 Not allowed!
      Theres little about it I dont like. Its been a solace for me through some tricky times, I have met some virtual friends who PM and maybe I will meet in real life, and I love the fact that it is so much more than a footy forum. Anyone saying it is like mumsnet can shut up. I spend a lot of time on here, cant be arsed with politics threads etc perhaps more should get moved to other stuff, but probably not its well moderated and a thankless task I guess

It's sad I know but I have deleted all social media and my life would be a bit or quite a lot crapper without NSC at the moment. I just got a project done with an NSCrs kind help and its hopefully getting rolled out over the midlands to help people in need. There isnt too much not to like about the site.

Oh annd the BBS can **** off slagging Bozza off and calling us North Stand Korea, try even posting there out the away end. I like it that away fans are welcome

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      Turn that fan off, too much hot air blowing up your arse

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I love @btnbelle and @SIMMO SAYS too

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      Theres little about it I dont like. Its been a solace for me through some tricky times, I have met some virtual friends who PM and maybe I will meet in real life, and I love the fact that it is so much more than a footy forum. Anyone saying it is like mumsnet can shut up. I spend a lot of time on here, cant be arsed with politics threads etc perhaps more should get moved to other stuff, but probably not its well moderated and a thankless task I guess

It's sad I know but I have deleted all social media and my life would be a bit or quite a lot crapper without NSC at the moment. I just got a project done with an NSCrs kind help and its hopefully getting rolled out over the midlands to help people in need. There isnt too much not to like about the site.

Oh annd the BBS can **** off slagging Bozza off and calling us North Stand Korea, try even posting there out the away end. I like it that away fans are welcome
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Banned

2 Not allowed!
      And that is more important than anything, people here will help at the drop of a hat, which I find fantastic all the time I see/read it.

I run a forum, have done for nearly 20 years, it used to be extremely busy, it isn't any more, social media overtook it, I gave up, but left it running for the core base. But in the day, we did so much for charity, playing footy matches, etc, I was proud as punch to own it. I also met many people through it, many I call good friends now.

This place does exactly the same thing on a larger scale. And I'm sure helps many, many people.

1 Not allowed!

Well said!
      Banned

3 Not allowed!
      North Stand Korea sounds cool, can we get a big button on our desk?