Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much do you want us to stay up? For poll fans.

Do you want us to stay up?

• I'd rather we in the cup

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • It was Ok in the Championship, so a cup semi will do.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I'm not that bothered.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I'd pass on a summer holiday if we could stay up.

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Willing to lose my house, but not endure physical pain.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ready to sacrifice a testicle or ovary.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Happy to lose a kidney if we stay up.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Happy to lose a kidney and a member of my family.

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How much do you want us to stay up? This is the ultimate poll, and is prepared as a tribute to the frivolous poll posters of NSC.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Very very much, almost as much as winning the FA cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not enough to vote in such a shit poll, is the OP a beginner at this ? :smile:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Vital, could well change the fortunes of the club in every way for many years ahead. With a second tranche of £100m, and hard lessons on transfer business, would I believe make TB build a great squad this summer.

The alternative of Championship football simply doesn’t pay Albion’s bills, and it’s a nightmare to get out of with a dozen entitled/monied clubs each season.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I voted sacrifice a testicle or ovary, I would sacrifice the ovary as I am quite fond of both my testicles.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The options for staying up seem to involve pain of some sort......still I guess that matches the agony we’ve gone through watching quite a few games

Still rather stay up!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I love the fact that at last two people are ready to sacrifice a family member to stay up. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if they both had the same person in mind.....Could it possibly be that the fragrant Mary Archer and her delightful children are NSC members?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I love the fact that at last two people are ready to sacrifice a family member to stay up. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if they both had the same person in mind.....Could it possibly be that the fragrant Mary Archer and her delightful children are NSC members?

Would you rather stay up with Alan Pardew as manager, or go down on Chris Hughton?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would you rather stay up with Alan Pardew as manager, or go down on Chris Hughton?

:laugh: Oh, the comedy consequences of an ill-selected preposition.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Vital, could well change the fortunes of the club in every way for many years ahead. With a second tranche of £100m, and hard lessons on transfer business, would I believe make TB build a great squad this summer.

The alternative of Championship football simply doesn’t pay Albion’s bills, and it’s a nightmare to get out of with a dozen entitled/monied clubs each season.

I am sure that last year I recall a poster showing that it is by no means a given that relegated teams go straight up, even with the retention of players who have PL experience and parachute payments. Plus TB loses millions whilst we play in the Championship, and it is unreasonable to expect him to keep pumping cash in, however much we might like the sheer unpredictability of that league. We must stay up this year and then continue to build with the huge payments.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here