Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:facepalm::shootself

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Leonardo is his name, and he scores a goal a game, and I can't remember what we sang before.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Leonardo is his name, and he scores a goal a game, and I can't remember what we sang before.

Who's that man from Argentina...

Who's that man we all adore...

Leonardo is his name, and he scores a goal a game...

And we won't mention Murray anymore

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Who's that man from Argentina? Who's that man we all adore? Leonardo is his name, and he's joined the stripes again, cos he knows he's Brighton to the core."

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
"Who's that man from Argentina? Who's that man we all adore? Leonardo is his name, and he's joined the stripes again, cos he knows he's Brighton to the core."

Nice try, but what about the other two notes with no words after core. You did try singing it to check it scans properly, right?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nice try, but what about the other two notes with no words after core. You did try singing it to check it scans properly, right?

Could just stress the ‘he’ instead then it scans........although doesn’t matter because the ‘can’t remember what we sang before’ version wins [emoji106][emoji106]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Absolute winner. If he signs this shall be it and we’ll get it done and promoted :lol: :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here