Kitbag in Dubai
[tweet]957303923055972352[/tweet]

He can't hear anything either...

murray2.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We'd rather have won the last game at Boro.

But this was sweet. Locals in the pub here not as numerous or pumped as last time we were here. But still a top stopover post Boro (assuming we ever play them again)

Www.captaincookinn.Co.uk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
London bound from York, Happy Days

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Wouldn't expect anything less.

A dump - mass unemployment, high crime, polluted, an economic dive, a miserable climate mirroring the populace.

It's actually at great northern town steeped in social history. Unemployment, although high, is less than London.

I find the description of anywhere as a 'dump' as a self mirroring generalisation about places.

I have three friends from Middlesbrough- they are far from miserable. The tone of many of your entries in here suggests that you would be better served checking property prices on Tesside if your countenance descriptives are correct.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's half decent in my opinion.

Given our recent form, the fact that it is so far north and that it was the b team in the FA Cup, I think it’s bloody amazing :bowdown:

Although it would be interesting to know how many were Northern Albion fans boosting the numbers

Izquierdo looked very dangerous in those few clips, as a creator.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Krul
Rosenior-Goldson-Hunemeier-Suttner
Knockaert-Stephens-Kayal-Skalak
Hemed-Baldock-​

Bloody hell, someone told me that was the team at 10:05 this morning when our train left the Cross.

Ahem

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Despite a few on here thinking I'm a moaner or miserable, please read my posts from the past six years, I am the first to jump on the doom mongers on here. However, and, ok, not a Prem game, it was utter dirge for 75 mins. Everyone forgets when you score a goal how desperately bad it was against a Championship side, despite what people say about what the opposition spent, etc., etc. They are still a league below us and we had no thought of an attacking option until JI came on. If we are playing the 0-0 away from home v Boro in the FA cup, can anyone see the Prem getting any better? I think we have a long, long, long 4 months ahead of us. By the grace of God.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Despite a few on here thinking I'm a moaner or miserable, please read my posts from the past six years, I am the first to jump on the doom mongers on here. However, and, ok, not a Prem game, it was utter dirge for 75 mins. Everyone forgets when you score a goal how desperately bad it was against a Championship side, despite what people say about what the opposition spent, etc., etc. They are still a league below us and we had no thought of an attacking option until JI came on. If we are playing the 0-0 away from home v Boro in the FA cup, can anyone see the Prem getting any better? I think we have a long, long, long 4 months ahead of us. By the grace of God.
Stop moaning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here