Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - Semi Final Draw LIVE

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
WHC.jpg

Good evening and welcome to the semi final draw of the 2018 World's Hardest Creature tournament. That's WHC XI to you and me. I'm Nick Baker and over the next five minutes, together with the fine folks at NSC HD I will be bringing you the draw for the final four of this year's competition.

So we now know our final four creatures. They are hard as nails every single one of them and at this stage of the tournament it goes without saying that there is no such thing as an easy draw.

We have the Honey Badger. He's in at number 1 and the defending champion. Despite his having almost as many detractors as admirers it should be noted that he's received more votes than any other competitor in each of the knockout stages. Very much in form he remains the one to beat.

Number 2 in the bag is the Hippopotamus. Also in rude health, the hippo has demolished the Salt Water Crocodile and destroyed the Siberian Tiger. Nobody will want to meet him.

Number 3? The Polar Bear. Three times champion and with unquestionable class. Has yet to bring his A Game to this year's event but you suspect it's never very far from the surface.

Last up and number 4 in the bag is the Grasshopper Mouse. This year's smallest remaining entrant but don't let that fool you. He's finished off a Grizzly Bear and a Black Mamba to be here this evening so underestimate him at your peril.

Drawing the balls this evening will be Martin Hughes-Games and Charlotte Uhlenbroek. Thank you both for helping out. Martin? The first ball is yours...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(shuffle - insubstantial clack)

Number 1. The Honey Badger. That's the Honey Badger. He'll be playing...

Charlotte?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(ruffle click dip)

Number 3. That's the Polar Bear. It's going to be Honey Badger v Polar Bear in the first semi final.

Martin...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thank you Martin

(no sound at all)

And it's 4... of course. Grasshopper Mouse. So that's the Hippo against the Grasshopper Mouse.

Back to you Nick.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jeez.... I hope I don't live too long.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thanks Charlotte. Martin. And there we have it. Here's the draw for the semi finals again...

Honey Badger v Polar Bear
Hippopotamus v Grasshopper Mouse

The ties will be played on either the Monday or Tuesday of next week. That's all from us for now. Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you all again soon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Would rather have seen the water horse and the mouse in the final. Not sure which one I want to win.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Jesus, this thread is like that bike one with that stat bor bloke keep replying to himself.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Hippo & Mouse tear up should have been the Final, whoever wins their Semi should coast the big one, suspect it could be the Year of the Mouse...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The HB is the animal equivalent of the class of 92 under Ferguson. Unbeatable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I hear that GM might not be able to make the semi due to unspecified problems with the taxman...FFS Mouse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here