Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The darts ...The masters.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Who's going to win this one.....?

For me, Rob Cross is way too short @ 4/1, yet most capable of course, as to be frank, they all are in this.

MVG at 8/11? Yeah why not....the format is great for him and he will have hated , with a vengeance, not winning the world championship up at Muswell Hill.

However, being only 16 players, along with the format, I'm tipping up Michael Smith at long odds here, around 66/1.

Shoot me down when he loses tonight......but what are your thoughts on it?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Next to watching paint dry.........

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So what part of the the thread title didn't you understand, then Brian?

Was it the bit that said darts?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Love the darts, will be turning it on if United run away with the Yeovil game. I fancy Wade to finally pick up some TV form but MVG will be the winner.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
So what part of the the thread title didn't you understand, then Brian?

Was it the bit that said darts?
I don't understand how what is basically a pub game along with snooker has got such a huge TV status.
But that's me I suppose, I enjoy playing cricket but couldn't watch it on TV.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton

For me, Rob Cross is way too short @ 4/1, yet most capable of course, as to be frank, they all are in this.

MVG at 8/11? Yeah why not....the format is great for him and he will have hated , with a vengeance, not winning the world championship up at Muswell Hill.

However, being only 16 players, along with the format, I'm tipping up Michael Smith at long odds here, around 66/1.

Well that went well :lolol:

I think it has to either be MVG or Cross to win. Would like a surprise winner like Suljovic though as long as it's not that prick Gurney

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Well that went well :lolol:

I think it has to either be MVG or Cross to win. Would like a surprise winner like Suljovic though as long as it's not that prick Gurney

It did rather!

At least I tipped up Cross to win the world's at 16/1 :rock: ( not that I mention it :whistle:)

I have to say though, Cross looked class again last night.

Whitlock v Wade tonight should be close....for me, The Wizard will edge that one.

As for Gurney, I agree, massive knob. Hopefully Price will take the twunt down tonight.punish:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

This will look like I’m making it up of course but Sulivic to beat Smith was the best bet of the first round for me. Michael has been off form the last few years and I just felt it. I had a free £50 bet and lumped on Wroght just because I thought 8s was good value.

Can see Wright v Cross and Meg v Ando as the semis. Wade match today is very tough to call.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
No more Walk on Girls.

Won't be watching.

Yeah, I see that they've been binned.

I wonder how long they'll carry on in boxing?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Absolutely brilliant from Barney! Dominant 10-2 win against Snakebite. Would love it for him to go on and win it.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
World champ in trouble as Suljovic wins 5 legs in a row. Cross breaks back to make it 8-6 to Suljovic after Cross was 5-3 up

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
And he's out! Suljovic through to face Barney in the semis. Will be supporting the winner of that in the final without a doubt

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here