Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hatem Ben Arfa

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least it will be all over, this time next week.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
One in eye for whoever said our recruitment team was unimaginative (see: Ulloa).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
*Makes weak joke about Ben Arfa's Grandad and transfer speculation*

The weak jokes are always the best. Especially if they are punny.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chin up fella. Even if we don’t beat Saints we will still have a chance of survival.

I meant the transfer window. :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is the sort of rumour you want to be true.......................Wonderful player but he is probably on a phenomenal salary. I think he was the first CH signing for Newcastle. Or was it his last signing for them. I can't recall

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is the sort of rumour you want to be true.......................Wonderful player but he is probably on a phenomenal salary. I think he was the first CH signing for Newcastle. Or was it his last signing for them. I can't recall

How did he get on with CH?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

It would have been one of the last as he signed for Newcastle on 27th August 2010, and Hughton was sacked that December.

Ben Arfa is an exciting player but could only imagine it happening though if there were plans for Knockaert to move on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It would have been one of the last as he signed for Newcastle on 27th August 2010, and Hughton was sacked that December.

Ben Arfa is an exciting player but could only imagine it happening though if there were plans for Knockaert to move on.

Isn’t he pals with Knocky ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's where you and I will have to agree to disagree. I'm a firm believer that the lowest form of wit isn't sarcasm but puns.

I was being ironic. Or facetious, possibly. I hate puns. Which is why I pick up the Metro only for the Sudoku :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here