Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's games...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wouldn't, it'll balls up my accumulator.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why would the FA schedule Wednesday v Reading for a Friday night, surely it would have made more sense for Sheff Utd v Preston to be on tonight or Sunday considering it’s like an hour journey between them, so therefore no issue to fans yet Reading have to travel up to Sheffield on a Friday night instead?!?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Why would the FA schedule Wednesday v Reading for a Friday night, surely it would have made more sense for Sheff Utd v Preston to be on tonight or Sunday considering it’s like an hour journey between them, so therefore no issue to fans yet Reading have to travel up to Sheffield on a Friday night instead?!?

When did the FA ever give a toss about visiting supporters?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Because they are thoughtless morons?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Utd are 1/8. Was there any point including it ?

Every week I let the lads at work pick an accumulator each and I bung a quid on each one for shits and giggles. The odds are so mental that even adding a game like that is worth it.
One of the lads odds was 289000/1 for 14 games.
Nothing more than a bit of fun that one day might surprise me and actually come in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here