Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Landscape gardeners Worthing area

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
Hi,

Anyone know of any good landscape gardeners - looking to redo back garden with some hard landscaping; flower beds and a tree or two.

Cheers

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Could you post a photo or two of what it looks like now? I could give you some free advice if you're interested and save you money. I do have many years gardening experience! Jevs might disagree!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Could you post a photo or two of what it looks like now? I could give you some free advice if you're interested and save you money. I do have many years gardening experience! Jevs might disagree!!

Great idea, put up photos and measurements and let NSC's finest have a horticultural binfest :thumbsup:

Could even have a poll at the end to keep [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] happy

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hi,

Anyone know of any good landscape gardeners - looking to redo back garden with some hard landscaping; flower beds and a tree or two.

Cheers

PMd you.

But I'm up for seeing pictures (and offering entirely unqualified advice) as well.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden

Don't ask Jack Straw...god knows what you'll end up with. Probably a garden full of Echium pininana.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I havent PM'd you as my finest gardening moment was planting a coupla skunk seeds in a certain Mcdonalds plant pot in the Midlands. They did grow to around 7" before getting harvested

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Save yourself a lot of time and unnecessary effort:-

light-cement-mixer-truck-man-concrete-truck.jpg_350x350.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Fully recommend Ben Webster at Greater Gardens Adur & Worthing - 07779 856653, Albion fan too

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Don't ask Jack Straw...god knows what you'll end up with. Probably a garden full of Echium pininana.

I've got a black sack full of Echium seeds in my toilet. Would you like some? I know you love them too!:rolleyes:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
What down the pan? :moo:

No, they'd get wet when you pulled the chain, germinate and start to take over the world. They're stuffed between two rungs of a wooden step-ladder which I also keep in the toilet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here