Oct 1, 2006
Eric_Cantona_3172263k.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
bayeuxcantona_800x450.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kid in a Man Utd hat, kid in a Man Utd scarf and a women to the right smiling and clapping King Eric - who’d have thought it...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Seen that photo a hundred times, but never before noticed the guy bottom left in the white jumper is an absolute dead ringer for my brother-in-law :eek: He does support "them" so could be him. Will have to ask next time I see him.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Eric_Cantona_3172263k.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What is so difficult about woman / women?

I only see one clapping. A woman.

Call yourself a men? :dunce:
You can’t see the hand next to her?

And who’s to say the person in the leather jacket isn’t a women? You’re discrimination is disgraceful #LGBTRights

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Kid in a Man Utd hat, kid in a Man Utd scarf and a women to the right smiling and clapping King Eric - who’d have thought it...

Not foregetting Matthew Simmons was actually a Fulham fan (or so the Nigels keep telling us)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Careful.

Some of the Palace mingmongs directly associate this incident with the tragic death of one of their fans in the FA Cup semi-final later that season. I had a run-in with a Palace-supporting work colleague a few years back, when I jokingly referred to 'Happy Cantona Day'. He went off on one asking if I thought it was funny celebrating one of their fans dying.

What a spanner.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You can’t see the hand next to her?

And who’s to say the person in the leather jacket isn’t a women? You’re discrimination is disgraceful #LGBTRights

You were doing so well until you put “a women” again.

Go to the back of the class and write 100 times:
Woman is singular as in man; women is plural as in men

It’s not rocket science! I’ve never seen anyone get man and men mixed up, so why is woman and women so difficult?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You were doing so well until you put “a women” again.

Go to the back of the class and write 100 times:
Woman is singular as in man; women is plural as in men

It’s not rocket science! I’ve never seen anyone get man and men mixed up, so why is woman and women so difficult?

:facepalm: I tried - it’s one that I need to retrain my brain on especially as I get so annoyed with their, there, they’re etc...

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Careful.

Some of the Palace mingmongs directly associate this incident with the tragic death of one of their fans in the FA Cup semi-final later that season. I had a run-in with a Palace-supporting work colleague a few years back, when I jokingly referred to 'Happy Cantona Day'. He went off on one asking if I thought it was funny celebrating one of their fans dying.

What a spanner.

I mentioned the cantona thing on the bbs and got destroyed for it I didn't understand that this lad had died either you can understand the connection and why they take it bad we would be exactly the same had it happened to one of ours

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I mentioned the cantona thing on the bbs and got destroyed for it I didn't understand that this lad had died either you can understand the connection and why they take it bad we would be exactly the same had it happened to one of ours

There is ZERO connection between the Cantona incident and the tragic death of a Palace fan. Fans with a bit more class wouldn't try and conflate the two incidents.

So yeah, Happy Cantona Day everybody.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There is ZERO connection between the Cantona incident and the tragic death of a Palace fan. Fans with a bit more class wouldn't try and conflate the two incidents.

So yeah, Happy Cantona Day everybody.

Bullshit

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I wish we could sing his song properly, the short, punchy (ahem) 'ooh ah, Cantona, I said ooh ah Cantona' instead of the 'go west' hybrid dirge we seem to have adopted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here