Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Always want to win v Boro since 'that' game..

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A win.

We are in need of a boost and I'll take encouragement from anywhere I can find it. The cup is not our priority this season, but it provides valuable game time for players I quite frankly we should be seeing more of ie Baldock, Hunemeir, Kayal etc. We can put out a reasonably strong side even if it is not our first XI, I see no reason why should not be going for it on saturday.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Prefer a win, but anything that isn't a replay.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Would be nice to come away with a win after what happened there last time we played, but I'd be happy with a draw and a chance to see our plethora of late window signings get some game time at The Amex.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Win. You play fewer games in the Prem so extra cup games shouldn't be hurting us, it's not like the Championship where you get a fixture pile up at the end of the season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A win.

Some players are getting a chance here that doesn't always present itself. They will want to win. They play for the Albion. Support them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Win. Don't even want a postponement. Win with no injuries to the reserves, and not the first choice reserves either, in case they get a niggle. Is Lualua fit to play? Or eligible or even playing football any more?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Odd question. I've been supporting The Albion since 1974, and I cannot think of one single occasion when I have wanted anything other than a win for any match. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here