Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] anyone on here know anything about air compressors?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi guys

Bit of a random request, but I have a compressor as I use an airbrush for scale model making

I went to use it last week and although it bursts into life, it won't blow air through the airbrush. I have tried on 3 or four of them with the same result. I have checked the cables, connectors etc

Really strange though if I press the valve release it does release air, but not though the hose.

Anyone any ideas or do they know anywhere where I can get it looked at.

i have tried Dr Google and Alexa ( but she thinks I am talking about carpet cleaners :( )

its one of these air brush.jpg

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Could possibly be the regulator valve has become stuck - have you tried increasing/decreasing the regulated pressure by turning the black control knob?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Turn if off empty the chamber of compressed air remove the hose from the separator switch back on build pressure adjust regulator make sure the drain vale at the base of the separator is closed see if compressed air is coming out of the hose connection

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Turn if off empty the chamber of compressed air remove the hose from the separator switch back on build pressure adjust regulator make sure the drain vale at the base of the separator is closed see if compressed air is coming out of the hose connection

Ok I'll give that a go. Ta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here