Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Touching-up v Snowflakes

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Perhaps there’s a need for some balanced questions to be asked...
Why did the F T send a Reporter ? .... looking for a story .
Everyone knew what to expect... the event has been going for years.
Experienced “hostesses” had done it several times .
We all know the laddish culture and stupidity that happens when men are all together with booze , it is the same at boardroom level as the factory floor.
Despite, or because of it’s horrible culture, this has raised £20 million for charity over the years , will the kids at Gt Ormond St miss out now?
Don’t mistake me, I deplore such behaviour. It has no place today. But I can spot a Fleet St, set up when I see one.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Thats what i said to. People give jimmy savil a hard time but noone remember he did long walks for kids charety

regards
DR

I reckon he did far more to the greater good that he helped than the few he damaged (severely).

Collateral damage & all that

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did I seriously just read that? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously Seriously?

You did, but I don't think you read the username closely enough :wink: (there is more than one fairy...)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Wow, the clamp was right. What a ****ing cesspit this country is becoming. People actually defending this. Jesus ****ing christ take a look at yourselves for **** sake.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
You did, but I don't think you read the username closely enough :wink: (there is more than one fairy...)

Wait, there are two Pretty Pink Fairy accounts? One called "Pretty PInk Fairy" and the other called "Pretty pink fairy"? Both registered on NSC on the same date? Both with similar post counts? Is there mod involvement or have I been confusing these accounts the entire time? I mean, I generally don't pay much attention to their posts either way. Mind blown.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Perhaps there’s a need for some balanced questions to be asked...
Why did the F T send a Reporter ? .... looking for a story .
Everyone knew what to expect... the event has been going for years.
Experienced “hostesses” had done it several times .
We all know the laddish culture and stupidity that happens when men are all together with booze , it is the same at boardroom level as the factory floor.
Despite, or because of it’s horrible culture, this has raised £20 million for charity over the years , will the kids at Gt Ormond St miss out now?
Don’t mistake me, I deplore such behaviour. It has no place today. But I can spot a Fleet St, set up when I see one.

Exactly how I feel about it. Something doesn't add up here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wow, the clamp was right. What a ****ing cesspit this country is becoming. People actually defending this. Jesus ****ing christ take a look at yourselves for **** sake.

If you don't defend it you are a 'snowflake' and part of the 'permanently offended brigade' apparently. Seems to me like people will do anything to cosy up those with power and money. Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/1j1XBykRgrE?t=1m39s

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I got the impression she took the job for the night as a way of "undercover reporting", i.e. she was after the story.

I'd like to hear from those women who actually took that work honestly, knowing what they were doing, not the journalists who crashed it so they could get offended.

I hope everyone is just as outraged for these guys and wants to see these women publicly shamed and lose their jobs too, and if not, why not?

cb0021770d78b82bb81666792922402e--hen-nights-working-hard.jpg

14375351_10154017175603412_1722801116_o.jpg

IMG_7981-1024x769.jpg

Christian Ronaldo, kemi angustien and steve sidwell have let themselves go!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did I seriously just read that? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously Seriously?
I think you'll find that the post wasn't intended to be taken seriously! Not in the best possible taste, of course, but no need to shout that loudly! Still, I dare say you gave the poster exactly the response he wanted................................

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think you'll find that the post wasn't intended to be taken seriously! Not in the best possible taste, of course, but no need to shout that loudly! Still, I dare say you gave the poster exactly the response he wanted................................

I think you'll find that if you read the subsequent posts that has already been explained!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well. Definitely shouldn't have opened this topic at work. Arses everywhere. Pictures and posters.

Don't worry. If anyone complains then all you have to do is call them a snowflake and tell them that they should stop being so offended. Apparently.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Such hypocrisy that so many of the bosses from these companies support gender equality. Some think just because its in the name of charity it has to be right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here