Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dingodan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got the impression she took the job for the night as a way of "undercover reporting", i.e. she was after the story.

I'd like to hear from those women who actually took that work honestly, knowing what they were doing, not the journalists who crashed it so the could get offended.

I hope everyone is just as outraged for these guys and wants to see these women publicly shamed and lose their jobs too, and if not, why not?

Disgusting!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      I got the impression she took the job for the night as a way of "undercover reporting", i.e. she was after the story.

I'd like to hear from those women who actually took that work honestly, knowing what they were doing, not the journalists who crashed it so they could get offended.

I hope everyone is just as outraged for these guys and wants to see these women publicly shamed and lose their jobs too, and if not, why not?
      Read the article then FFS.

Bit strange that you're surfing sites like "hunkybutlerservice" btw but each to their own........
      Members

13 Not allowed!

I'd like to hear from those women who actually took that work honestly, knowing what they were doing, not the journalists who crashed it so they could get offended.

Everyone looks perfectly consenting in those photos. A half naked consenting female being ogled and groped by a group of men would be equally acceptable. It is when the groping is not consensual when it becomes unacceptable whether the person being groped is male or female. However in the case of non consenting women they are more likely to feel threatened and vulnerable and intimidated by the situation whereas a man is more able to defend himself in such a situation.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
      Were you there? & were they fit?

Also. It was for charity mate
      Does "It was for Charity" serve as an excuse for doing the unacceptable these days?
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

0 Not allowed!
      Sounds like a pretty dull evening TBH
      Give us UNIONS NOT UNICORNS!!!

2 Not allowed!

I don;t think the SNOWFLAKES will agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      I think it's disgraceful the way women recruit and organise the girls for events such as these. It seems that it's some women that need to be put right on what's acceptable too, not just the enemy - sorry, men.. And, just for the record, I am not approving of the behaviour of the men at this event.
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

12 Not allowed!
      I don't think you are comparing the same things.

Consenting adults v assaults on waitresses
      "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

0 Not allowed!

One of the FT reporters was speaking on BBC News at lunchtime - pretty sure thatís exactly what she did - the BBC news clip had film of her getting ready beforehand etc. From what she said, she had some exposure to it herself (the handholding for example) but not as much as she was saying she heard from others who were working there.

Bunch of drunken oafs get a bit out of order, organisers very guilty of basically setting things up in such a way as that was always the likely outcome (pissed up, slightly desperate middle aged all male customers.....young, tall, attractive, provocatively dressed waitresses.....itís hardly rocket science). Sure there were a number of the staff who knew exactly how things would pan out (not that that makes it right).
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
      Were you there? & were they fit?

Also. It was for charity mate
      Women have to be fit to be waitresses?

Jimmy Savile did it for charity too.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.