Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Favour sought, pretty please with sprinkles on top

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Have been reminded why I hate freemium games. Soon turns into grinding for lesser and lesser reward, and a business model that like gambling and alcohol relies on problem users for the majority of its profits.
I'm going to delete it tomorrow. Meantime I'll accept completely unfair trades from NSC members.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have been reminded why I hate freemium games. Soon turns into grinding for lesser and lesser reward, and a business model that like gambling and alcohol relies on problem users for the majority of its profits.
I'm going to delete it tomorrow. Meantime I'll accept completely unfair trades from NSC members.

I play for real and I'm only a couple of cards short of the current full set and I've not cheated in any way, either by being given cards or in-game currency.

Using Conquest to accrue coins and actively trading (as was the case with Panini stickers in the school playground) is a better route to success than paying cash.

Thanks for giving it a go, anyway!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I play for real and I'm only a couple of cards short of the current full set and I've not cheated in any way, either by being given cards or in-game currency.

Using Conquest to accrue coins and actively trading (as was the case with Panini stickers in the school playground) is a better route to success than paying cash.

Thanks for giving it a go, anyway!

It's certainly better than many. Meanwhile I've offered bold seagull a succession of terrible trades. I didn't have any cards you needed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's certainly better than many. Meanwhile I've offered bold seagull a succession of terrible trades. I didn't have any cards you needed.

You know, if I've got more than 2 of something, happy to trade card for card, even if I just get ones I've already got in return. Thanks though, very generous trading!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Standing at 66 installs for £66 for the REMF right now. I'll draw the line this evening, so any more for any more?

(You can also use promo code: BLOODMOONCARD for a free topical card)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Standing at 66 installs for £66 for the REMF right now. I'll draw the line this evening, so any more for any more?

(You can also use promo code: BLOODMOONCARD for a free topical card)

I'll get on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here