Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tv games Arsenal and City moved to Sunday

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Do BT Sport have to announce the games they are showing by tomorrow ? Want to book trains to Everton as soon as know that is not going to be moved.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
City game unlikely to happen as it`s 6th round day.
Can someone who is good at this sort of thing predict the most likely date(s) for the City game to move to...

Is there an established protocol for deciding? Presumably has to work reasonably for both clubs and be as soon as possible?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not sure where the City game can go though.
City play on Mon 12th March
England on 23rd & 27th
CL 3rd & 10th April
Next spare date is 18th April. Of course by then either City or us could have another game to move due to progressing in the FA Cup.
EDIT Forget the FA Cup. Semis are 21st Apr so 18th would be the date to play the game.

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Poor of club not to mention City FA Cup potential clash in press release, when even PL did. Barber out!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
When will we know whether Hudds at home is on TV or not?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
When will we know whether Hudds at home is on TV or not?

Supposed to be around 26 Feb. I think this latest announcement was rarely a day earlier than "approx" published date though. Maybe at last they are waking up to the needs of the fans who travel.......nah!

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I remember reading that due to the dominance of Manchester City this season in all competitions, they will have a jam-packed fixture list. It said that the fixture would likely be played on the 17th April due to City's Champions League fixtures. Leaving us with...

Palace (A) 14/4
City (A) 17/4
Tottenham (H) 21/4
Burnley (A) 28/4
Man U (H) 5/5
Liverpool (A) 13/5..... Gulp. :eek:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I remember reading that due to the dominance of Manchester City this season in all competitions, they will have a jam-packed fixture list. It said that the fixture would likely be played on the 17th April due to City's Champions League fixtures. Leaving us with...

Palace (A) 14/4
City (A) 17/4
Tottenham (H) 21/4
Burnley (A) 28/4
Man U (H) 5/5
Liverpool (A) 13/5..... Gulp. :eek:

I share your 'gulp', but might as well enjoy the ride!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Poor of club not to mention City FA Cup potential clash in press release, when even PL did. Barber out!!

The official site's press releases are always a bit shambolic. Would be helpful even if they put something along the lines of "the club does not anticipate any further matches to be moved in March, although the Citeh game will be rescheduled if..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here