Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Phil Neville

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Having failed as a manager in proper football lets hope he does better in this form
Phil Neville actually has the best record of any manager to have managed an England team.

From Wikipedia: Neville and Scholes briefly took charge of Salford City in a 2–1 home win over Kendal Town, following the sacking of Phil Power.

100% record - no wonder they wanted him so badly...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Keep digging LOONEY. Don't embarrass yourself further by lying about the silly things you have said. It's okay to say silly things, don't worry about it. I will leave it there as I am starting to feel a bit sorry for you. You are off the hook.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

LOL at of the hook, your not, source for this Lie? Or are you just quoting my own arguments back at me? Go on then chuckles, see if you can add some details?

Sit the F down and shut the F up.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Phils real time experience in football should be a boost for femail football,how ever it would not look on his cv when looking for his next position

A boost? There were plenty of experience women managers who applied for the job.. This appointment has only dragged the women’s game back a decade. It’s really pissed me off.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here