Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ref for Southampton Away

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Why don't they announce this stuff BEFORE we buy match tickets?

FFS.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Arguably the biggest game of the season so far and we get that turd. FFS

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just thinking though, he was the ref when we beat Swansea Away ...

Exactly. Many people choose to forget this. Since that unfortunate afternoon at the Riverside has he really performed that badly when he has officiated at our games? I mean.wouild you rather have Jonathan Moss?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'd genuinely rather have that **** than the **** we had on Saturday (although an 'honourable' mention for the linesman who, if he's lucky, will be the fourth official at a Northern league Division 1 game).

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Just thinking though, he was the ref when we beat Swansea Away ...

Exactly this. He can’t be all bad - can he?

Unbelievable, still we won at Swansea and he wasn’t really poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Many people choose to forget this. Since that unfortunate afternoon at the Riverside has he really performed that badly when he has officiated at our games? I mean.wouild you rather have Jonathan Moss?

Don't kid yourselves. We won at Swansea despite Mike's best efforts. He unfailingly favours the home team. Even in that game he made a shocker of a decision that could have ruined our afternoon - Fernandez' out of control challenge on Murray was a red card, all day, every day. Had it been committed by an away player, he'd have been walking for sure.

This appointment is a disaster.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't kid yourselves. We won at Swansea despite Mike's best efforts. He unfailingly favours the home team. Even in that game he made a shocker of a decision that could have ruined our afternoon - Fernandez' out of control challenge on Murray was a red card, all day, every day. Had it been committed by an away player, he'd have been walking for sure.

This appointment is a disaster.

Let's just concentrate on our own performance on the pitch shall we?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh good we already have a ready made excuse should we lose :smile:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Ref'd at Stamford Bridge too.

Still had the same problem with corners as he did at Swansea.

Bit unusual to have the same ref 3 times in a season, surely?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't worry about the ref.

The classy Romeu, Lemina, Ward-Prowse, Bertrand and Tadic to break Albion hearts as we continue to emulate Mboro.

Dude, I often agree with your posts on here but you really need a medication of some positivity - just enjoy the ride :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't worry about the ref.

The classy Romeu, Lemina, Ward-Prowse, Bertrand and Tadic to break Albion hearts as we continue to emulate Mboro.

Agree that we shouldn't worry about the ref, but neither should we worry about the opposition players.Let's concentrate on what WE can do!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here