Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee Jon Moss, watching MotD, in his Chelsea pyjamas.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
For those Without the attention span, to read a whole match report, have just the ARTWORK, instead...

836B0828-0D9B-4403-A46B-61D7BFD4C67C.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
For those Without the attention span, to read a whole match report, have just the ARTWORK, instead...

View attachment 93382

Absolutely wonderful. Should you ever hold an exhibition showcasing your fantastic ARTWORK, I'll be first in the queue to get in. Keep 'em coming, PLEASE!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
May I be as bold as to suggest that any future brilliant match reports are accompanied by an equally amusing cartoon? Thanks.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
May I be as bold as to suggest that any future brilliant match reports are accompanied by an equally amusing cartoon? Thanks.

Here's the thing - typing a match report, at my desk, looks like I'm WORKING. Sketching, less so...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Excellent work as always.

I respectfully suggest that the only item missing from Mr. Moss's bedroom wall is a framed Eden Hazard shirt...

Ha. As I thought out the sketch, my original idea was for him to be halfway through crayoning a "Please Hazard 10, can I..." sign. :thumbsup:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I suggest his bedside reading would be a well thumbed edition of Mike Dean's refereeing handbook...:facepalm:

Far be it for me to defend Moss, who is an appalling referee, to be working at this level - but I think comparisons with Dean would be unfair.

Moss is (physically) unfit to officiate at the level, he is WEAK (caving in to Schelotto, and going to him with the yellow, was really poor) and suffers from a touch of big-club-bias - but IMO has none of Dean's horrific ego problems. After turning down the two Schelotto shouts, Dean would 100% have then given the soft Hazard one at the other end - the pandemonium in the stadium would have made him cum in his shorts. He would have LOVED it.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Needs more moobs, other than that an excellent piece of work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here