Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder if Venezuelans get a discount,now the EU are pounding them with sanctions? Jezza must be raging,no second referendum from him!:lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

would that be migrant racists or home grown racists or the progeny of migrants who have become racist once they realise they don't really want to be in England if it weren't for the free education , free health care , free accommodation oh and don't forget the dole , the dole is ace bruv .......innit...!!??

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
would that be migrant racists or home grown racists or the progeny of migrants who have become racist once they realise they don't really want to be in England if it weren't for the free education , free health care , free accommodation oh and don't forget the dole , the dole is ace bruv .......innit...!!??

I don't really know what you're talking about.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It is true, but its only upsetting people who would never be going, and who seem to enjoy being permanently offended.

That does rather sound like someone defending the admissions policy at a Far Right meeting.
I’m not offended but I am interested in your logic. Do you think we should charge for other things based on race ? How about electricity for instance ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I must be because I haven't a clue what you're on about.

not like you you avoid a debate ....it's a pointy question ....maybe you just don't want to answer it ....never mind , belated happy new year ,

i spent a couple of weeks travelling through indonesia .....where people are also racist.....never mind

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
It's nothing more than an attempt to drive up membership of BAME Labour. Their numbers have dropped from 3000+ 7 years ago to under 800, while Labour party membership has risen over the same period.

It's worth noting that within the Labour party rules, one NEC member is elected by BAME Labour members.

But hey finding that out would have involved a minuscule bit of looking around on the internet rather than thrashing out an opinion via a keyboard.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
not like you you avoid a debate ....it's a pointy question ....maybe you just don't want to answer it ....never mind , belated happy new year ,

i spent a couple of weeks travelling through indonesia .....where people are also racist.....never mind

I've never walked around a debate on here. In my life. I have no doubt there are racists all over the world. Far worse than the UK.

As for your question (where is the question?) If you fail to make yourself understood you won't get an answer I'm afraid.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've never walked around a debate on here. In my life. I have no doubt there are racists all over the world. Far worse than the UK.

As for your question (where is the question?) If you fail to make yourself understood you won't get an answer I'm afraid.

i think you will be able to grasp the crux of my question if you start a few posts before your "racists" comment .......my insinuation was that labour may possibly be attempting to accrue some support from the disgruntled , militant types in the midlands who may be tempted to attend the function at a reduced entry price and the promise of some jammy dodgers and a cup of chai ( decaf , organic of course).........tsk tsk what is the world coming to offs...?? To offer certain sections of the community a reduction in entry fee with the white/european folk being asked to pay full whack absolutely sucks dogs balls. imho...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i think you will be able to grasp the crux of my question if you start a few posts before your "racists" comment .......my insinuation was that labour may possibly be attempting to accrue some support from the disgruntled , militant types in the midlands who may be tempted to attend the function at a reduced entry price and the promise of some jammy dodgers and a cup of chai ( decaf , organic of course).........tsk tsk what is the world coming to offs...?? To offer certain sections of the community a reduction in entry fee with the white/european folk being asked to pay full whack absolutely sucks dogs balls. imho...

I see. Well done you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That does rather sound like someone defending the admissions policy at a Far Right meeting.
I’m not offended but I am interested in your logic. Do you think we should charge for other things based on race ? How about electricity for instance ?

You do realise that this is being subsidised by the Labour Party BAME group yeah? If yeah, whats your objection to that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here