Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without bothering to invest the 20 seconds or so required to check, it feels like Liverpool have been pretty decent of late so it's about time flaky Liverpool turn up once again, if only to spite us.

Swansea to edge it and really tighten up the entire lower half of the Premier League. 11/1 I note. Juicy. I might go LARGE.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Liverpool have been exceptional for months. Even the defence has been sound.

But in the PL away from home, who knows what will happen. Shown by Spurs who were poor yesterday.

Easy to see a 3-0 Liverpool or a 2-1 Swansea.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Swansea are truly woeful, I cannot see anything other than a comfortable win for the bindippers.

I'm still not fully used to watching these games and cheering on the big club. Still feels weird.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Swansea will need to play really well for 90 minutes to win , Liverpool only need to play well for 10/15 minutes the way they seem to destroy teams (even man city)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why would any Brighton fan not want a Liverpool win?

I imagine every fan does. Including me.

But sooner or later flaky Liverpool will turn up again. The law of BHA sod suggests that will be tonight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Team Klopp tonight, don't really want a Swansea revival, it's enough to be dealing with the rest of those around us!

Why would any Brighton fan not want a Liverpool win?
Absolutely. Stonking win for Liverpool please.

The sooner that dreaded 'R' appears against other teams (i.e. teams who aren't us!) on the league table, the happier I shall be.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Liverpool have been exceptional for months. Even the defence has been sound.

But in the PL away from home, who knows what will happen. Shown by Spurs who were poor yesterday.

Easy to see a 3-0 Liverpool or a 2-1 Swansea.

If Liverpool don’t win by 3 clear goals I will be amazed. I think they will blow Swansea away.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I imagine every fan does. Including me.

But sooner or later flaky Liverpool will turn up again. The law of BHA sod suggests that will be tonight.

Let's hope it's when we face them at Anfield eh?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Without bothering to invest the 20 seconds or so required to check, it feels like Liverpool have been pretty decent of late so it's about time flaky Liverpool turn up once again, if only to spite us.

Swansea to edge it and really tighten up the entire lower half of the Premier League. 11/1 I note. Juicy. I might go LARGE.

£5 bet on Hills gets you a free fiver bet on Thursday

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It's strange being in the premier league. Years of hating man u & liverpool & now i want them to win every week

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
swa.JPG

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

5/1 on the draw is my favoured ...with maybe a little on a home win for fun

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here