Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham (H) SOLD OUT - Ticket Exchange...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The West Ham home game appears to be sold out apart from a few wheelchair seats.

When is the club Ticket Exchange likely to become active?

I have a pair of tickets that I am unable to use and don't want them to go unused. Options are to recycle using Ticket Exchange if/when it opens or to pass them on to a "friend".

Great to have another completely sold out match at The Amex. BTW, Albion fans were mentioned by Sky commentators on Saturday - "the support here is very good - they stay with their team"...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poor ESL the whole stand tarnished by one ‘event’ ...I wonder if people in the North Stand will be asking for some segregation at the North East corner :whistle:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
The West Ham home game appears to be sold out apart from a few wheelchair seats.

When is the club Ticket Exchange likely to become active?

I have a pair of tickets that I am unable to use and don't want them to go unused. Options are to recycle using Ticket Exchange if/when it opens or to pass them on to a "friend".

Great to have another completely sold out match at The Amex. BTW, Albion fans were mentioned by Sky commentators on Saturday - "the support here is very good - they stay with their team"...

I didnt think the Chelski game sold out but sold my sons seat back to te club and it was occupied when I pitched up before the game

Have a look on-line to see whether you have the option to sell your seat back

If you choose to sell it on here, dont forget to include your phone number ! :ffsparr:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Put the West Ham fans in Lewes, that’s about as far from the pitch as I was at the Taxpayers Stadium

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Poor ESL the whole stand tarnished by one ‘event’ ...I wonder if people in the North Stand will be asking for some segregation at the North East corner :whistle:
Wouldn't do any harm, can never hear your lot over there anyway..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here