Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - Quarter Final Draw LIVE

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Draw.jpg

Good morning and thank you for joining us at NSC HD for the Quarter Final draw of WHC XI. The Honey Badger remains the competitor to beat, as it showed its class in seeing off an almighty challenge from the Great White Shark in the last round. The Hippopotamus simply swatted aside the Salt Water Crocodile in an astonishing display of brute hardness. We think it's safe to assume that these two will be hoping to avoid each other in the draw. The Polar Bear has been stealthily making its way through the draw with no real drama and will be a real challenge to any opponent. The Grasshopper Mouse had to dig deep to see off the Grizzly Bear and could use a friendlier draw this time out.

And now to the draw. A veterans line up doing the honours today with Bill Oddie will drawing first, David Bellamy second. Chaps, it's over to you...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thank you. And here we go. Let's give these a good shake...

(shake)

Number 5. That's 5, the Hippo.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(delve)

Will play number 7. That's the Siberian Tiger. Two big beats there but the Hippo will be feeling confident after the last round. Will be pleased to have avoided the Honey Badger and Polar Bear.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Next up...

(rattle clack)

Number 4. That's the Tasmanian Devil. The little competitor with the big heart will play...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(click)

Number 8. Number 8 is the Polar Bear. It's hard to see past the three time champion for that match up.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(ruffle)

Number 2. That's Orca. It's going to be big tie with only the Honey Badger, Grasshopper Mouse and Polar Bear left. Which will it be? Orca versus...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(shake shake)

Number 1. Oooh, it's the Honey Badger. That's Orca v Honey Badger in the quarters.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(clack)

The more astute among you will have worked out what's left but for formality's sake...

Number 6. That's the Grasshopper Mouse...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
(essentially an empty bag sort of sound)

Thanks Bill. Grapple me grape nuts, it's number 8. That's the Polar Bear.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
No David, put your reading glasses on. That's a 3. The Black Mamba.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ooh, you're right. Sorry Bill. I am 85 you know. Probably why you don't see my on TV much anymore. That's Black Mamba yes. Sorry all.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
So let's have those ties in full. Don't let David read them...

Hippo v Siberian Tiger
Tasmanian Devil v Polar Bear
Orca v Honey Badger
Grasshopper Mouse v Black Mamba

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've got no interest in this competition since my team (Bobbit Worm), was controversially eliminated, a bit like me having no interest in the FA Cup come 17.50 hrs on Saturday. However, I will be rooting for the Grasshopper Mouse as I will the lowest ranking team left in the FA Cup.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thank you for joining us for the draw. Anything can happen in live TV. Thanks for the help Bill. David. We'll call you...

Polls to open nice and far away from the weekend. Take care everybody and see you soon.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
However, I will be rooting for the Grasshopper Mouse as I will the lowest ranking team left in the FA Cup.

The Mouse made the final last year. No Tiger (Bengal or Siberian) has EVER been past the quarters.I'd say that is the true underdog here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here