Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we go down if we don't sign anyone else this window.

Will we go down if we don't sign anyone else this window?

• Yes

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Given we have broken our transfer record for a new striker that we have all craved. Curious to see how people see it. Understand its difficult to judge given we don't know how the new boy will do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We still need an Izzy Brown replacement, and I'm sure we'll get one.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Goody, another poll. Is it a revamp of a previous poll with slightly different wording ? I like those.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
We have been going one way for a few months now. I don’t see anything but relegation. Another side around us going to one of the top 6 and getting a result.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We will make a signing of 2 so this is all a bit fictional.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I think our chances of going down are definitely greater if we fail to bring another high quality player (or two) in. We need a replacement for Brown who can cover Gross's Am role. Think we could also do with another central midfielder, assuming Sidwell is out for the season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still think we need another striker. All our hopes are pinned on this guy Locadia - we can't score now so if he picks up a knock, or if his hamstring's not right straight away, things could go tits up.

If it comes down to final day of the window and we haven't made any more signings there's a lot to be said for bringing in Ulloa.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Stains will finish below us.They were very ordinary,and due some rebuilding in the lower leagues with Newcastle and Palace.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The good thing is that Leicester are well clear of trouble so would have no problem selling him to us or even possibly a loan on 31st Jan

Ah the mystery player .....let me guess...is it the one that is similar to what we have..but you reckon is better despite not having watched him for goodness how knows long....am i right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here