Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Too tall.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Plenty of premier league experience as backup and someone to help work with Dunk, Duffy and and Goldson on the training ground.

Makes sense to me assuming not stupid wages involved.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And he qualifies as a home grown player, fits right in with what we need for Goldson to complete a loan move.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The switch to 3-5-2, coinciding with Ipswich signing a different player, could be taken as signs that Goldson is no longer going out on loan.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Rather have Huth than Collins tbf. His name also briefly came up in summer. Could be something in it. Especially after Duffy had a mare yesterday..If he bought old team mate Charlie Adam with him, that might just see us stumble over the line.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Goldson should not be loaned out, he can get plenty of games for us. He should probably start ahead of Duffy vs Southampton or alongside if we stick with 3 CBs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Against Southampton I would look at Goldson and Hunemier as the wide CB then tossup between Duffy and Dunk for the middle one as it is 6 to one half a dozen to the other at the moment.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If 3-5-2 is going to be an option for us, or even our preferred option, then Goldson won't be going anywhere

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here