Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disgrace

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Which ever Albion STH or 'member' bought/gave a ticket to that Chelsea **** in our part of the south today - Have a good look in the mirror tonight or preferably FECK OFF to another club eh.

I'm not usually a fan of grassing people but I don't think I'd have too many sleepless nights if the seat number was relayed back to the club. Whoever did it is taking the piss out of the rest of us and all for a few quid. I'm with you completely matey.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Chelsea fan giving proper large when they scored the first then wanted to argue with everyone as to why he had a RIGHT to support his team apparently.
He was quite an oldish bloke, home corner of the south a few rows behind me. STH territory.
I just wanted it to be about 1982 again and he would have been leaving head first..... No one can do anything now as CCTV is everywhere, it's not worth it, and they know it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Which ever Albion STH or 'member' bought/gave a ticket to that Chelsea **** in our part of the south today - Have a good look in the mirror tonight or preferably FECK OFF to another club eh.

Do you have a life? Does it affect you to the point you become angry? Does it matter in the greater life of what makes you tick? Do you just wish you never started this?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Do you have a life? Does it affect you to the point you become angry? Does it matter in the greater life of what makes you tick? Do you just wish you never started this?

He has a point...

Seems like it's you who is more upset and angry

mothy

Dec 30, 2012

If someone behaved like that near me I'd likely get a life ban for my actions. & it wouldn't entirely be my fault

Edit: your bad

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon there are hundreds of Chelsea fans in Home territory. There are every week - easy to pick out, they are the ones that go apeshit when Chelsea score when they are on the lunchtime game on the concourse.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Away fans in the home end.
Some people get it ( like you ) and some people hate it ( like me )

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Away fans in the home end.
Some people get it ( like you ) and some people hate it ( like me )

I couldn’t get to the match today but watched on tv. Did go to Saracens later in the afternoon. Next to me was a Northampton fan, vocal throughout. Good atmosphere, home fans very vocal, all friendly. But that’s rugby, fans mix, they drink beer watching the game. The culture of footy is far more tribal, and it’s more interesting for that. The EPL is sucking the life out of that slowly but hopefully they will fail. I am with you, at football home fans in the home end, away fans have their own end. If your away and go into a home end, sit on your hands and keep respectfully quiet or risk being ejected

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yes. Sorry.

So I 'think' you're taking the piss, whatever.

Anyway I'm so looking forward to the potential scenario of Man U fans being all over the place for our last home match of the season because dickheads sell them their tickets or buy for them, no doubt jumping up and down in people's faces at the goals which could potentially relegate us that day.
Young Albion fans will end up getting banned (I won't I'm too old now) and that will be OK though yeah?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Chelsea fan giving proper large when they scored the first then wanted to argue with everyone as to why he had a RIGHT to support his team apparently.
He was quite an oldish bloke, home corner of the south a few rows behind me. STH territory.
I just wanted it to be about 1982 again and he would have been leaving head first..... No one can do anything now as CCTV is everywhere, it's not worth it, and they know it.

I like you, well 'ard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here