[NSC] I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like and I am OUTRAGED

Should we have a poll on this?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cagools, hoodies, soft leather shoes......FFS. It wasn't like this back in the 70s, when we had 32,000 PACKED in, week in week out, all dressed Propperly, and supporting the team till the 93 minute, come rain sleet or rain. It is an OUTRAGE.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Cagools, hoodies, soft leather shoes......FFS. It wasn't like this back in the 70s, when we had 32,000 PACKED in, week in week out, all dressed Propperly, and supporting the team till the 93 minute, come rain sleet or rain. It is an OUTRAGE.

Has the fashion police done a surprise raid in Faversham then?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We should have a poll to decide once and for all which is better - the old 70s clothing (presumably including flares and platform shoes) or this 'new clothing'.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A nice scarf and a cup of hot bovril made our day, now we have grown men wearing hoodies, fecking eejits.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has the fashion police done a surprise raid in Faversham then?

Its a satire on the permanent OUTRAGE felt by a tiny number of people on here who object to anything DIFFERENT from themselves and see everyting through 1970s rose tinted spectacles, when everything at the GOLDSON was PERFECT.

But you already knew that. :lolol:

(Too soon with the explanation?)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We should have a poll to decide once and for all which is better - the old 70s clothing (presumably including flares and platform shoes) or this 'new clothing'.

Agreed [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] could start with his wardrobe!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Oh goody, another poll.

Go on, then.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Begging your pardon - Needing a T-Shirt for the summer I bought a replica shirt today for £23 (I had a £25 discount voucher) Outrage or acceptable? (As I value your opinion please don't destroy me - I wore it home too to save on plastic bags)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I want a poll for the reason we have polls, but specifically a poll that means something.I need a poll about 1970s jeans. I had a full on crease down my Levi's and they were cool. Poll!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been at the sherry again?

Been at the NSC again, more like..... agreed with your comments on bringing up you kids properly, btw. The explanation for this thread is on page 1. I am OUTRAGED that you missed it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Begging your pardon - Needing a T-Shirt for the summer I bought a replica shirt today for £23 (I had a £25 discount voucher) Outrage or acceptable? (As I value your opinion please don't destroy me - I wore it home too to save on plastic bags)

Girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here