Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early Leavers - New World Record Set Today Shirley?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

Maybe they just wanted to get away from you Tom :)

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

They probably wanted to ensure they weren’t late for the bus back to Mill Road.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Imagine going to the cinema and leaving before the film finished.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

They are free to do as they please but they missed a good game of football when all is said and done.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
From where I was sitting there were more empty seats in the north stand compared to anywhere else in the ground at the start of the match (at the front of the stand).

I was surprised when the north stand started emptying after Chelsea's 3rd goal. The north stand usually contains the bedrock of our support, but today it seemed rather subdued , perhaps due to Chelsea scoring 2 goals in the first 6 minutes?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Moved seats? I've done this before with my son. Sitting in our original seats but moved with friends where there were empty seats (they had been spare for a fair few games previous) after 5 mins. Thinking back we must have look like we were leaving early.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Kinda wish I left on 6 mins tbh

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here