Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we need another CM to stay up?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Stephens has been looking very sloppy recently and Propper can be a bit hit and miss too. I think Kayal should be given a chance in the Prem after his performance vs Palace but can't help but feel we could do with another option in the centre of the park to give us a fighting chance of staying up. Maybe even a loan player from one of the top clubs would be sufficient...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’d be happy with another proper centre mid, a physical ball winning type. Andy King from Leicester has been linked with us and I personally think he’d be a really sold signing. In addition to that we need another attacking midfielder/winger.

[tweet]954727785494450176[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yes, we have to replace what we've lost as a minimum IMHO. That means replacements for each of Brown, Sidwell and Murphy. Locadia is the business we should have done in the summer but failed to.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, we have to replace what we've lost as a minimum IMHO. That means replacements for each of Brown, Sidwell and Murphy. Locadia is the business we should have done in the summer but failed to.

Alzate from the dev squad
Goldson in midfield
LuaLua

Sorted lads!!!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But then we need a new CB to cover Connor.

Damn, this transfer business is tougher than it looks...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We need more quality anywhere we can get it! A single striker isn’t going to change everything

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No. Kayal looked absolutely excellent when he came on.

The only thing that will keep us up at this point is spending money on a credible strike force.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes but only an old head as back up in the squad not as the OP hinted to walk straight into the team as Kayal runs around a lot but produces nothing constructive.

So yes we do need another CM .....and yes another old head to replace the one that’s injured

Tad harsh on Kayal who’s not really had much of an opportunity to impress

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Too greedy! We've just spent £14M ffs! A CM to replace Sidwell, yes - three CMs really isn't enough, and both Stephens and Propper have pretty much been run into the ground. A loan deal would be fine - Andy King has been suggested; he'd do, plus maybe a few chances for Molumbey to have a few minutes now and again.

To all intents and practical purposes, Baldock replaces Brown, and we've got the required number of four wingers in the squad - March, Knocky, Izquierdo and Skalak (even if some of you don't like Skalak) - and I suppose LuaLua, though I hope he doesn't get near the team now! Youngsters may get a chance off the bench too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here