Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5-70 mins

5-70 mins

29 Not allowed!
    We played excellently. We all knew games like this would happen and these arenít what will decide our fate. Never a 4-0 and could have had a point with a bit of luck and half decent officials. Hazard was just on a different level wasnít he...

Keep The Faith! Letís stick by Chris and the boys and build on this performance. Up the Albion.
    Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
    May 2016

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Strange game where the score didn’t reflect the good performance some of the lads put in. Our defending was sloppy but going forward we looked promising. Hope we stick with the formation against Southampton.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

3 Not allowed!
      If you take hazard out of Chelsea they wre nothing special. This formation really works allows proper to play a more attacking game

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Strange game where the score didn’t reflect the good performance some of the lads put in. Our defending was sloppy but going forward we looked promising. Hope we stick with the formation against Southampton.
      I agree but I’m not going to be too harsh on the defenders as it was simply Eden Hazard. Frightening how good he was - far better than anyone on the pitch and really world class. I felt sorry for Duffy etc having him run at them. No other Chelsea players seemed to cause our defence that many problems.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      I saw enough that the boys are still fighting for each other and players are still improving I don’t think we will go down but we need a booster win soon it was really good to see propper in the box as well as schellotto
      Not actually Dale Jasper Dale Jasper's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      We played excellently. We all knew games like this would happen and these arenít what will decide our fate. Never a 4-0 and could have had a point with a bit of luck and half decent officials. Hazard was just on a different level wasnít he...

Keep The Faith! Letís stick by Chris and the boys and build on this performance. Up the Albion.
      Trouble is, it was gone after five minutes.
      Keep the faith all you like, our approach to games against the big six has been way off.
      Unlike our rivals (who have similar quality squads ) we look scared and beaten before kick off.
      ďWith all due respect to Brighton, who the **** are Brighton?Ē Troopz, Arsenal Fan TV

0 Not allowed!
      I agree but I’m not going to be too harsh on the defenders as it was simply Eden Hazard. Frightening how good he was - far better than anyone on the pitch and really world class. I felt sorry for Duffy etc having him run at them. No other Chelsea players seemed to cause our defence that many problems.
      Agree that Hazard was class and ran riot but felt defending for first and third goals was pretty poor.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

3 Not allowed!
      It was a free hit and we tried something different. A worthwhile experiment. One worth continuing with.

Schelletto was a revelation and the best I've seen from Propper.

I'm hoping this was the trial of the new formation in readiness for our new striker.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dale Jasper View Post
      Trouble is, it was gone after five minutes.
      Keep the faith all you like, our approach to games against the big six has been way off.
      Unlike our rivals (who have similar quality squads ) we look scared and beaten before kick off.
      The formation beat us in those opening minutes and an unlucky deflection from Stephens for the 1st after that we could’ve gone on and scored a couple ourselves
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!