Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] March been let off the leash..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Solly was on fire in this position today, not surprising to me because he needs his creative nature to attack and not keep thinking about defending.

I hope we see this against the lower sides.

Like to speculate in one way or another???

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Yep, agreed. Solly had a fantastic 70 minutes. Got a bit tired at the end, but phenomenal for most of the game.

Solly was on fire in this position today, not surprising to me because he needs his creative nature to attack and not keep thinking about defending.

I hope we see this against the lower sides.

Like to speculate in one way or another???

He looked full of confidence today. He seemed to relish the role he was given, and was by far our best player.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Would have been much better with Baldock in that position imo. Shocking that CH didn’t make that change when he made the subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You could see Solly March in the Thierry Henry role.
Winger turned forward, would be fantastic to see him in that role, given the chance.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Think he’s been very average all season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Had no affect on the game first ten minutes. Then we're 2-0 down, and there's no point sitting back and keeping it tight so he gets to attack more. I wouldn't expect it to be something we do a lot, unless we're behind or dominating (a la West Ham away). Then when we went 3-0 it's like the entire team gave up. Certainly better than he has been of late.

D

Deleted member 2719

Had no affect on the game first ten minutes. Then we're 2-0 down, and there's no point sitting back and keeping it tight so he gets to attack more. I wouldn't expect it to be something we do a lot, unless we're behind or dominating (a la West Ham away). Then when we went 3-0 it's like the entire team gave up. Certainly better than he has been of late.

Who did have any affect in the first few minutes, you wonder whether they warm up enough mentally and physically.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Who did have any affect in the first few minutes, you wonder whether they warm up enough mentally and physically.

True, but it felt like it wasn't until the 8-10minute that I actually noticed he was on the pitch (when he was out-jumped and out-muscled for a ball on the half-way line, not the worst crime, but the first time I saw him get involved). I noticed most of the other players long before that. And like I said, after that he put in a performance that felt more positive than his recent ones.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Much better, but his crossing is still dodgy and he should have played Schelotto in with a simple pass which would have resulted in an clear chance.

D

Deleted member 2719

Solly was even show boating at one point, he had a swagger and Chelski struggled with him, what could he do against a lesser side ?

He was left he was right he was f**king dynamite.

D

Deleted member 2719

(when he was out-jumped and out-muscled for a ball on the half-way line, not the worst crime, but the first time I saw him get involved).

The out jumped incident i didn't see but it was a rarity today IMO he looked as strong as an OX

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here