Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Time to make an approach to Nathan Jones IMO.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There's a surprise, things aren't going well and look who pops up - same as it has been for years.

No doubt spence, sir albion and kevtherev will be along to join in soon.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Our relegation odds shorten by each round of fixtures. Shocking few months.

IMG_2354.PNG

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

He's over time, let alone borrowed, along with that muppet Bloom. ( That actually hurt to say that about Tony :albion2:)

I'm all for Nathan Jones, at least there's a song for him :rock:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How can he be on borrowed time when he's been superb for us.Yes he's struggling and way too defensive but bloom wouldn't even sack the useless hyppia so why would he sack our 2nd most successful manager ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
He's been very questionable of late tactically but he deserves at least until the end of the season to turn it around, hard to think of anyone realistic that would be better for the job given the resources available

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

Don't be ridiculous

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove

Good entertaining first half that and you come up with this crap
We are playing Chelsea today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here