Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Heads- up for those using the M23 going home from tomorrow's Chelsea match

theboybilly

The M23 will not be closed northbound between the A264 and Gatwick this weekend. Due to the bad weather that's been forecast the work has been postponed less it impacts on Monday's rush-hour because 'the surface hasn't set properly' :)
The Contingency Weekend for doing this work is now 22nd-24th March which is an International break weekend

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Or as the stupid woman on BBC Sussex reported it: The M23 closures over the weekend have been cancelled because of Planned Bad Weather? Care to explain how that works [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
Or as the stupid woman on BBC Sussex reported it: The M23 closures over the weekend have been cancelled because of Planned Bad Weather? Care to explain how that works [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] ?

Planned Bad Weather is a tactic of our Alien Masters to keep us helpless and amenable to their aim of subjugating the human race for their own nefarious purposes.

The BBC are agents of this fiendish alien race.

I'm putting my life in danger by revealing this as they have death squads everwhere and ........... NO, NO please ..........don't kill me ............ aaahhh .......

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I didn't plan any bad weather, honest. That's a very odd phrase.

As you may have guessed, if I planned weather (good or bad) and had the power to control it I'd have snow quite a bit in the winter (ideally falling on a Thursday evening to give us a snow day and the weekend to enjoy it) and sunshine and night time thunderstorms in the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here