Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Parking at Stanmer Park

Nickuk222

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I am driving to the game this Saturday v Chelsea and was just wondering if anyone knew if it was okay to park at Stanmer Park and then do the 10 min walk to the stadium? This would be ideal if okay?

Thanks
Nick

Jul 7, 2003
Hi, I am driving to the game this Saturday v Chelsea and was just wondering if anyone knew if it was okay to park at Stanmer Park and then do the 10 min walk to the stadium? This would be ideal if okay?

Thanks
Nick

Usually stewards there to stop football parking.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Do park and ride. Unless you're 4 hours early or can convincingly lie that you're visiting family that live in the cottages in Stanmer Village you won't be able to park there.

Nickuk222

Jan 18, 2018
Do park and ride. Unless you're 4 hours early or can convincingly lie that you're visiting family that live in the cottages in Stanmer Village you won't be able to park there.

From Seaford. Just wanted to have lunch at Stanmer Park afterwards. Thought it would be allowed.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Park there the night before and have breakfast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here